Friday, June 17, 2005

Update from Jamie (a little delay)

Dear Friends and Family,

We are not going in to the hospital today. We went down yesterday for a
final clearance visit and the doctors want to wait another week. Will has
some residual congestion in this upper right nasal cavity that was seen in
an x-ray. So... After tears, frustration, disappointment, (and a manicure,
pedicure, glass of wine) I am fine. I understand that this is the Lords
timing and it isn't about me or my schedules that I have set into place. I
think emotionally I am tired. I gear up and prepare to start this long
process and then we are put in a holding pattern. God is good. I know His
plans are far greater than mine. So we are tentatively set for next Friday
the 24th, but once again we will go in on the Thursday prior and get a
clearance. Pray for great health for both Will and Walker. They are not
willing to take any risk with the slightest nose drip or unseen possible
infection. Which is a great thing! We will keep you posted, but wanted you
to know we are not going in until next week. (hopefully!:) )

Love, jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home