Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thanks family (heavenly and earthly alike)

Will
Will,
originally uploaded by bgwright.
As the date approaches, Jamie and I are beginning to consider the logistical realties that are part of William's bone marrow transplant. In a word, it is overwhelming. Probably the biggest thing on our minds, next to William of course, is how to care for Avery and Walker.

My lack of faith leads me to get a bit discouraged about how we will deal with all of this. And yet, God has provided already for us through those who love us in both our heavenly and earthly family. We are very encouraged and strengthened by your support already. So many of you have asked how you can help us and we have many ideas but the fact of the matter is, this is a long haul and so rest assured that an opportunity to help out will arise. We are trying to figure out the best way to communicate these needs and one way we will probably go about doing that is through this web site. We haven't really figured how just yet but we were discussing it tonight so I thought I would post about it. Jamie and I are both pretty faithful with email as well if you have any questions or thoughts. Hers is jamiewright@houston.rr.com and mine is brad@gracewoodlands.org. We head to the hospital on May 24th for more pre-transplant tests and so we will not post until after that date unless something us noteworthy comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home