Sunday, August 21, 2005

Picture Update

Here are some of the fun things I have been up to...
This was a HUGE treat for me. My nurse disconnected me from all my "hoses" today and I got to go outside for the first time since July 3rd! They have a playground for patients that mommy and I got to play on. We cleaned everything down and I got a really good bath when we got back. It was so fun to be outside and off of my IV pole. Although my "freedom" only lasted an hour, it was great.
This is my "swamp" bath. I get to pick out the color of water I want when it is bath time and tonight it was green. This is my rescue hero, "Reed Marsh". He and I both rescue people in the swamps here. (wink)
My good buddy, Mr. Charlie, gave me a super cool robot this weekend. I played with it a lot. He has a remote control and does silly things like dance, high five and burp.
We had a "slumber party" Friday night. Daddy, Mommy, and Avery all spent the night with me in my hospital room. We had fun being silly together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home